Login    

Register Contactform  •   FAQ  •  Search    
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:48 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

TIP FOR ALL HU PLAYERS: RIGHTCLICK ON THE TOURNEY SETUP LINKS AND OPEN THEM IN A NEW TAB OR WINDOW.
Jump to:  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:07 am 

I agree with LW in this instance. I awlays ask if 'God' made 'Man' who made 'God'? He's all around you say, hmmm, well I can say there is more evil in the world then there is good. So, where is this God you speak of? :P :P :roll: Peace.

Brian T.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:37 am 

@ Brian T. .... You say that there is more evil in the world than good.... I disagree... you just hear more about the evil deeds of man, than you do the good... Just like when you were a kid, your parents always remembered all the bad things you did, instead of the good.... There are miracles of god, but no body wants to hear about it. Now a days people would rather admit to the possibilities of aliens, then the possibility of god. We took pray out of the schools, and look what has happened since then. The government has takin away our rights as parents to discipline our children, but even the bible says a good spanking can save your childs life. God is there is only you let him be...

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:23 pm 

Good comeback FF. 8-) I'm not saying there ain't a GOD. I just don't happen to believe in one. ;)

Fire_fly wrote:
... you just hear more about the evil deeds of man, than you do the good...

The news media's motto is 'If it bleeds, it leads.' When I used to drive taxi I remember picking up some of our troops returning from Afghanistan. All we ever heard about here were the atrocities and our latest KIA's. It was very heart warming to learn some of the good our guys were doing to help the Afghans and rebuild their country. I've seen the odd good news story on CTV, but they're far 'n few between. :roll:

Kudos to all the members of the Canadian Forces :!: HOOYAA!! 8-)

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:45 pm 

My god grows on a south hill. :D :D And his name is Herb, not Heyzuse! :lol: :lol: Jus' kiddin' o'course. :roll: :roll: Peace.

Brian T.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:42 am 

god made herb.... man made beer.... who do you trust :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
no what.... huh.... goin' have to think of a good come back for that one :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:32 pm 

Man planted the herb, and the hops for the drink. The seeds came from flowering plants and so on. :roll: ;) Later.

Brian T.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:32 pm 

You are still wrong.... but you live in a free country, where you are allowed to have your own opinion... so I'll let you have it.

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:38 pm 

Ok... new rant..... are you sitted.... good... here we go.... Back in Jan/12 I hurt my back and was off work for a month. Now, I've paid for diablility insurance on my car loan, that way if anything happened I'd be able to have my pymnts covered. Well after going through all the red tape and having paper worked filled out, I've been denied coverage as I was short one day by their standards. I went to the doc on Jan 3/12, now if I would have gone to the doc on Jan 2/12 I would have been covered. I tried explaining to the insurance company that the doc's were closed on the 2nd as it was a holiday... Now because of the holiday, I'm not covered. The question is.......Why do we as people pay into this shit, if in the end they won't cover you anyway, especially for one day. What a load of crap. Don't pay for the extras it's just a money grab from big companies... Never again... Could rant more, but I need to find a differant subject to rant about. Thanks again for listening.... Again it's not like you had a choice. :twisted:

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: Loco Luka
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:51 pm 

Well it's been a while since anyone has posted a rant, so here's one.
I don't know if y'all will be able to load this url cuz it's a mobile link. If not, Google the punk. :P

http://www.canada.com/mobile/iphone/sto ... id=6800331

If U haven't heard of Luka Magnotta, he's accused of killing & mutilating a 33 yr old Chinese student. He also allegedly video taped the murder,posted it on the internet & mailed body parts to the Conservative & Liberal HQ in Ottawa as well as 2 schools in the Vancouver area.
He was apprehended in a German internet cafe checking the latest news of himself. All the news I've seen of this guy, it appears he's an egotistical attention whore.
Ok, so here's the rant. I don't doubt this whack job is guilty. How much $$ is gonna be wasted with his trial? It'll be a media frenzy! And if found guilty by our pussified justice system, what kinda sentence is he gonna get? Life, with no chance of parole for 25 yrs? Yeah right!! Fry the MOFO! :evil: A set of jumper cables connected to certain body parts comes to mind!
What the hell kind of society do we live in where this type of trash is allowed to spawn in the 1st place? :x

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: Re: Brian T's vent....
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:52 pm 

Reminds me of the shite that's going on in Norway with Breivik. (That loon that went megalomania on that island and detonated a bomb in central Oslo.)
Now they're broadcasting the trials every day on tv and turned the whole thing into a soap opera.
Instead they should have just taken him down into the basement right away and popped one in the back of his head.
Wtf is this world coming to.. :evil:

Profile E-mail  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next